by Nick Krym
The list below covers a variety of tasks that could be reasonably easy outsourced to a Virtual Assistant.
1. Industry / Market / Vendor / Product Research. Even though you can ask your VA to check library you are better off keeping the research to Web though. Research could be of a broad nature, for example top 5 firewall vendors, or very focused such as Nick Krym cell phone number.
2. Subject Matter Briefs – If you’ve ever been scheduled for a meeting on a topic about which you know very little, a virtual assistant can be a great help. Have them find or write a short, five-page summary of the topic, major concerns and implications for you, and recent news.
3. Calendar Management – setting appointments, making calls, rescheduling meetings, reminders, etc.
4. Contact management – cleaning up your outlook contact database, verifying / finding facts, addresses, emails, etc.
5. Email Management – email removing unnecessary (spam, useless elements of chain email, etc.), sorting, categorizing, follow up, response on your behalf, etc. – possibilities and time savings here are pretty amazing.